In line with Abu Dhabi Government’s strategy and based on its Vision (2030), Al Ain City Municipality has launched “Tawtheeq” project for the purpose of registering leasable property details and tenancy contracts using cutting edge technologies.
Regulate real estate market through effective and accurate data collection of all properties and tenancy contracts.
- Contribute to the development of real estate market and strengthen the relationship between property owners and tenants.
- Provide full range of services and tools aimed at simplifying procedures and saving time and effort for all rental transactions.
- Standardize and unify tenancy contract templates.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the city image through the effective and efficient regulations and supervision of the real estate market.
- Establish an official, accurate and unified database of all leasable properties and tenancy contracts to assist all concerned parties in the decision making process.
- Provide accurate statistics and specific industry reports of the local real estate market.
- Enhance the overall safety and security of the community and provide support to all pertinent entities.
- Establish an integrated and effective relationship between public and private sectors to provide high quality services.
- Facilitate all rental transactions through an effective and integrated solution.
- Provide a user-friendly and flexible system.
- Obtain highly accurate and easily accessible information and statistics.
- Establish an effective and integrated communication streams between both the public and private sectors.
- Ability to complete rental transactions electronically with ease.
- Regulate the relationship between property owners and tenants while ensuring the transparency, credibility and privacy of all rental transactions.
- Rental transactions accredited by concerned official bodies.
- Transparency and credibility of all rental transactions.
- Process transactions in a prompt and flexible manner which saves time and effort.
- Provide various types of information related to properties and tenancy agreements for property owners and tenants using latest technologies.
- Simplify procedures and assuring the quality & accuracy of information provided, which facilitates the registration process.
- Provide property management companies and property owners with tools that help in managing and regulating their own properties.