The Planning Journey:
The Planning Journey consists of a diagrammatic timeline showcasing the master planning stages of Department of Urban Planning and Municipalities’ (DPM) Masterplan Development Division. It also demonstrates parallel and post-planning journeys relevant to the overall masterplan under review by DPM. These additional journeys include a high-level showcase of Estidama’s rating processes, Permitting processes with Municipalities and Construction phase. It also demonstrated different stakeholder’s roles and responsibilities within the review stream timeline as well as highlighting which DPM manuals are relevant at each stage of the entire journey.
The Masterplan Development Division:
The Masterplan Development Division serves the Abu Dhabi community as an intermediary between the DPM’s developers and other stakeholders. It is mandatory that developers, who want to build communities in Abu Dhabi, propose master plans in line with the Abu Dhabi Plan and deliver the DPM’s vision for Complete Sustainable Communities. To ensure all DPM’s initiatives, regulations and policies are implemented and adhered to, the Masterplan Development Division requires all new masterplans are reviewed and approved.
Below are the services related to the Master Plans Development Division:
- Request for Enquiry Meeting
- Request for Masterplan Concept Approval
- Request for Masterplan Detailed Submission Approval
- Request for Discharge of Conditions of Masterplan Approval
- Request for Masterplan Minor Amendment Approval
- Request for Plot Registration within a Masterplan
- Request for Development Control Regulations Approval within a Masterplan
- Request for Extension of Masterplan Approval